About Me

My photo
Hello,and welcome to my blog. My name is Dina.Born in Greece from an English mother and a Greek father,currently living with my Dutch fiance Dave in the Republic of Ireland. My intention is to share my favourite recipes,which hopefully will find supporters who will want to try them out. The cooking,photos and comments have all been done by me. Thank you and enjoy!

Sunday 15 January 2012

Peanut Butter Cookies

I hope you all had a great weekend!Mine was full of working,cooking and cleaning because my mum is visiting on Tuesday,and we have been getting ready.
My next recipe is probably the easiest possible!I was thinking about what cookies to make for my mum's visit,so she can have something to nibble on while she is having her coffee or tea,so I found this one!
Very simple,fast,and totally worth it.

Preheat over to 195 C

-1 cup of butter,salted
-1 cup of smooth peanut butter
-1 cup white sugar
-1 cup brown sugar
-2 eggs
-2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
-1 teaspoon of baking powder
-1/2 teaspoon baking soda

Cream together butter,peanut butter and sugars.Beat in eggs.
In a bowl sift together flour,baking powder,baking soda,stir in to batter.Put it in fridge for 60 minutes.
Roll in to balls and bake for 10 minutes


















No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Be sure to check back every day for new posts .

More Food,Blog Archive

Categories

brownies (1) butter (3) cake (1) carrot (1) cheese (1) chocolate (1) chutney's (1) cookies (3) Courgette (1) cutlery (1) Egg (2) feta (1) frosting (1) fruit (1) muffins (1) Onions (1) Pastry (1) peanut butter (1) shortbreads (1)