About Me

My photo
Hello,and welcome to my blog. My name is Dina.Born in Greece from an English mother and a Greek father,currently living with my Dutch fiance Dave in the Republic of Ireland. My intention is to share my favourite recipes,which hopefully will find supporters who will want to try them out. The cooking,photos and comments have all been done by me. Thank you and enjoy!

Sunday 8 January 2012

My Dear Friends,

Happy New Year to all of you out there.I wish all of you a truly fulfilling 2012.
Why have I been absent from my blog for such a long time?Well really there is no excise.
I should know better!The only thing I can promise is that it will never happen again.
The funny thing is that I  have not stopped cooking and taking pictures of my cooking experiments.
Since the last time I posted on this blog,I have started taking my cooking to another level.
I  have recently added a new set of knives to my cooking equipment ,which make life a lot easier.
And I have started thinking about getting training as a chef.The option's  given to someone who lives in a town such as Cork,are very interesting and I'm still looking in to them.I will certainly let you know what I decide.
Also on a personal level,my twin sister got married (finally)in December and I know she has been having great difficulty finding ideas of what to cook on a daily basis, so hopefully if she follows my blog , this will help her a bit with her struggle.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Be sure to check back every day for new posts .

More Food,Blog Archive

Categories

brownies (1) butter (3) cake (1) carrot (1) cheese (1) chocolate (1) chutney's (1) cookies (3) Courgette (1) cutlery (1) Egg (2) feta (1) frosting (1) fruit (1) muffins (1) Onions (1) Pastry (1) peanut butter (1) shortbreads (1)