About Me

My photo
Hello,and welcome to my blog. My name is Dina.Born in Greece from an English mother and a Greek father,currently living with my Dutch fiance Dave in the Republic of Ireland. My intention is to share my favourite recipes,which hopefully will find supporters who will want to try them out. The cooking,photos and comments have all been done by me. Thank you and enjoy!

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Baked Feta

Today was my day off and I was busy doing things around town and around the house,because my mum is coming to visit Dave and I,first time in Ireland,so I want everything to ready for her arrival!!
The reason i'm saying this is because I didnt't have much time to prepare a meal for dinner,so it had to be something quick and tasty.
Dave enjoys Greek food very much, so I decided to make my own version of Baked Feta as I had bought some from our local store yesterday.
it's certainly not as good as feta you buy in Greece ,but it was wort a try and we both enjoyed it very much.
Here are the ingredients for one parcel.

-1 block of feta cheese,around 150 gr
-1/2 medium size tomato
-1/2 red onion
-oregano
-1 tbsp olive oil
Preheat over to 180 C
Place block of feta on a piece of tin foil.Add the tomatoes,onion,oil and oregano.capers would also really go well with this dish.Wrap the block of feta in a parsel and bake in the oven for about 20 minutes .










No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Be sure to check back every day for new posts .

More Food,Blog Archive

Categories

brownies (1) butter (3) cake (1) carrot (1) cheese (1) chocolate (1) chutney's (1) cookies (3) Courgette (1) cutlery (1) Egg (2) feta (1) frosting (1) fruit (1) muffins (1) Onions (1) Pastry (1) peanut butter (1) shortbreads (1)