About Me

My photo
Hello,and welcome to my blog. My name is Dina.Born in Greece from an English mother and a Greek father,currently living with my Dutch fiance Dave in the Republic of Ireland. My intention is to share my favourite recipes,which hopefully will find supporters who will want to try them out. The cooking,photos and comments have all been done by me. Thank you and enjoy!

Saturday 11 February 2012

Chocolate brownie muffins

They might not look pretty ,but they are easy to make ,and a great idea for an afternoon tea.


-300gr plain chocolate
-175 gr butter
-1 cup all purpose flour
-1 tsp baking powder
-225 gr caster sugar
-3 tbsp milk
-3 eggs

Preheat oven to 190 c
Melt chocolate with butter in a bolw ,make sure you don't burn it.
Sift in the flour and baking powder,and stir in the sugar.
Add the milk and eggs and stir to combine.Pour the liquid in the flour mixture and combine.
Divide the mixture between the case muffins.Bake for 20 minutes.













No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Be sure to check back every day for new posts .

More Food,Blog Archive

Categories

brownies (1) butter (3) cake (1) carrot (1) cheese (1) chocolate (1) chutney's (1) cookies (3) Courgette (1) cutlery (1) Egg (2) feta (1) frosting (1) fruit (1) muffins (1) Onions (1) Pastry (1) peanut butter (1) shortbreads (1)