About Me

My photo
Hello,and welcome to my blog. My name is Dina.Born in Greece from an English mother and a Greek father,currently living with my Dutch fiance Dave in the Republic of Ireland. My intention is to share my favourite recipes,which hopefully will find supporters who will want to try them out. The cooking,photos and comments have all been done by me. Thank you and enjoy!

Monday 3 October 2011

Sunday lunch

After the full and rich dinner we had on Saturday night ,I wanted to make a simple and not too complicated Sunday lunch.
Dave loves eggs!His favourite meal is probably eggs on toast ,so when I asked him what he would like for lunch thats the answer he gave me.
I wanted to make it a bit more interesting ,so I decided to make an omelette..

Ingredients


-6 free range eggs
-5-7 mushrooms finely chopped
-A hand full of spinach
-2 onions sliced
-5 drops of tabasco
-Salt and pepper
-A handful of grated cheddar cheese

Step One


-Slice the onions and mushrooms and fry until light brown and soft.
-Beat the eggs in a deep plate ,using a fork.Add some milk and tabasco drops in the egg.
-Add the eggs to the onions and mushrooms.
-Add the spinach
-Fry together flat on a low fire for about 5-7 minutes.
-Use a big dinner plate to flip over the omellet and fly on the other side for another 5-7 minutes



You can eat it on it's own or with salad,but if you like toast as much as Dave does,you can have it also on toast.
Here is a picture of what Dave's lunch looked like :


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts!
Be sure to check back every day for new posts .

More Food,Blog Archive

Categories

brownies (1) butter (3) cake (1) carrot (1) cheese (1) chocolate (1) chutney's (1) cookies (3) Courgette (1) cutlery (1) Egg (2) feta (1) frosting (1) fruit (1) muffins (1) Onions (1) Pastry (1) peanut butter (1) shortbreads (1)